1.Responsible for all quality issues and quality control measures.
2. Prepare quality reports and submit them to headquarter.
3. Ensure effective operation of the Global Integrated Management System. Have knowledge of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 50001, HACCP, BRC Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials Issue V.
4. Carry out internal and external audits according to above mentioned standards; prepare and monitor corrective & preventive actions
5. Handle internal, external (customers) and supplier claims.
6. Keep records of incoming material inspection and handle claims.
7. Manage quality department employees. Establish and maintain effective work relationship within the department and the company.
8. Monitor and handle the test & measuring equipment.
9. Preparation of Product Specifications and Declaration of Compliance.
10. Provide training of employees according to global and local Integrated Management procedures and processes and update the local database of documents.
11. Documentation handling
12. Preventive Quality Planning
13. Communicate with other departments regarding open issues.
14. Visit customers to maintain working relations and settle issues.
Experience in Quality Management (over 3 years of industrial experience)
People management experience.
Very good communication skills, result-driven, able to assist pojects
English: Upper Intermediate (speaking / writing)
Voluntary medical insurance